Longhorn Offset Competition Smoker W/Bonus Wildfire instant read thermometer and Freight
Wildfire Longhorn Smoker
- Longhorn Offset Smoker
- Zippay Available on checkout (6 months interest free)
- Free Delivery Australia Wide ($100 - $350)(outer metro & country) will be collect from your local freight depot or $75 surcharge for delivery must be requested on your order)
- Bonus Wildfire Instant read thermometer
Longhorn 20 Inch Offset Competition Smoker
Become the ultimate pitmaster in your own backyard or at the local BBQ competitions with this impressive smoker.
The Wildfire Longhorn is the latest offset smoker to hit the market with all the added features the others may not have, such as thicker steel, stronger design, improved firebox and ash catcher, heat felt tape to seal the cooking chamber doors, extra ventilation in the firebox (you will not starve this fire from the needed oxygen)
3 and 4 MM thick Steel (always know the thickness of steel in the smoker you are buying as this is the most important part of your pit)
Wildfire Longhorn smoker description:
- Felt tape to seal the doors
- Can be fuelled by charcoal or wood.
- Well ventilated firebox. (Latest design with heaps of improvements)
- Heavy-duty steel construction with heat-resistant paint
- Strong tube legs and steel wheels for easy maneuverability.
- Impressive cooking capacity - Firebox = 2091.5 cm2
- Cooking Chamber = 7470 cm2
- Total = 9561.5 cm2.
- Cooking chamber is 1040mm x 500mm wide (40 inch x 20 inch)
- Two temperature gauges.
- Dimensions: 175(L) x 83(D) x 156(H) cm
- Adjustable damper for heat regulation.
- Two warming shelves, a handy front shelf & a wood storing shelf below.
- Lid material 4mm steel, main body material 3.0mm steel.
Very impressed with the quality of the build and the materials used. Very happy
Awesome service and quality form the team! Will highly recommend to anyone looking to upgrade their smoker! 💯
Amazing smoker with potential
From the get go Ben was great to deal with. I put the behemoth together myself and have done a few cooks on it. To date the best brisket I have cooked 👌. Holds temp well. Quite even temp between ends. Lots of space. Easy to clean. Can’t say a bad word about it
While browsing many varieties of offset/longhorn setups, I was advised by a trusted friend about Wildfire. After very little deliberation, an order was placed, and from the first moment opening the shipping box, I was in love. Construction flowed beautifully, parts are super solid, temps hold rock solid. Everything you'll need to make your carnivorous delights. Don't look to other places, buy Wildfire.