Wildfire Longhorn Smoker (Currently on back order please email for ETA)
- Longhorn Offset Smoker
- Free Delivery Australia Wide ($100 - $350)(outer metro (country) will be collect from your local freight depot)
- Bonus Improved Wildfire Pit Master Gloves ($39.00)
Longhorn 20 Inch Offset Competition Smoker
Become the ultimate pitmaster in your own backyard or at the local BBQ competitions with this impressive smoker.
The Wildfire Longhorn is the latest offset smoker to hit the market with all the added features the others may not have, such as thicker steel, stronger design, improved firebox and ash catcher, heat felt tape to seal the cooking chamber doors, extra ventilation in the firebox (you will not starve this fire from the needed oxygen)
3 and 4 MM thick Steel (always know the thickness of steel in the smoker you are buying as this is the most important part of your pit)
Wildfire Longhorn smoker description:
- Felt tape to seal the doors
- Can be fuelled by charcoal or wood.
- Well ventilated firebox. (Latest design with heaps of improvements)
- Heavy-duty steel construction with heat-resistant paint.
- Strong tube legs and steel wheels for easy maneuverability.
- Impressive cooking capacity - Firebox = 2091.5 cm2
- Cooking Chamber = 7470 cm2
- Total = 9561.5 cm2.
- Cooking chamber is 1040mm x 500mm wide (40 inch x 20 inch)
- Two temperature gauges.
- Dimensions: 175(L) x 83(D) x 156(H) cm
- Adjustable damper for heat regulation.
- Two warming shelves, a handy front shelf & a wood storing shelf below.
- Lid material 4mm steel, main body material 3.0mm steel.