Inkbird IBT-4XC InkBird Thermometer Pack
Thermometer Pack includes -
Ibt 4xc 4 probe Inkbird,
Wildfire instant read thermometer + bottle opener or Stubby holder
Connects to your phone with app to keep track of your BBQ when cookingEverything you need to monitor you pits temperature.
IBT - 4XC inkbird
- [Bluetooth Connection] Maximum monitoring distance is 150ft. And the app "BBQ GO" has 12 kinds of preset temperatures of meat and 5 recommended doneness levels for you to choose.
- [Ipx5 Rated Waterproof] Convenient in both indoors and outdoors even on rainy days environment. The function also helps a lot to cleaning, just wipe the device with a wet cloth or flush it with water quickly to remove grease and other dirt.
- [Rechargeable Battery] High quality built-in 1000mA rechargeable lithium battery that could last 60 hours once fully charged.
- [Magnetic Design + Rotatable LED Screen Display] Magnetic backboard design make it possible to attach the thermometer on ovens, drums, smokers or other metal ware nearby. The direction of readings on the LED screen can be reversed through tapping the button twice
- [Convenient Operation + 1 Year Warranty] The temperature range of short-time measurement is 0°C-300°C/32℉-572℉ and the range of continuous monitoring is 0°C-250°C/32℉-482℉.
Wildfire Instant Read Digital Thermometer Probe
When barbequing it is important that correct temperatures are kept to ensure your food of choice is cooked to perfection. The use of a bbq thermometer, temperature probe or guage is highly recommended to measure the internal temperature of your food.
•Measuring range: -50°C to 300°C (-58°F to 572F)
•Accuracy: +/-1°C ( -2°F ) at-20°C to 200°C (-4F to 392F), +/-2°C ( 4°F ) at other range
•Case material: Eco-friendly ABS plastic
•Probe material : Food safety 304 stainless steel
•Power source: 3V button battery ( includes)
•Power saving: 10 minutes auto-off
•Foldable probe Diameter:3.5mm
•Super fast response time of 3-4s
•Inside magnet on backside •Bright white backlit
•Min max temperature record
•Can be calibrated in 0°C